Sunday, January 1, 2012

What Mopar is good for a new driver?

Hi, I'm just getting my license and I want to buy a car. I have been looking for an older Mopar or Chevy. I have around $13,000 to spend and I want a Plymouth, but like many other old muscle cars. I want something around 1968-1973. I have been looking at 340 Dusters and they seem nice, but what do you think?|||340 Duster is a great choice for you. If you can't find one, you could also get a Dodge Dart Sport in the same price range. The Dart Swinger is nice too but might be higher with a 340.





Here's a page with some other cars in that era that have an average retail value around $10,000 and all have at least 300 hp:





http://www.find-your-muscle-car.com/clas鈥?/a>





It might be fun to have a "sleeper" car that no one thinks is fast.





Best of luck to you!|||I think that you are looking at the correct type of vehicle provided you look for one in the south, less rust you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment