Thursday, January 12, 2012

My CD player does not work in my '02 Jeep Liberty, is it still covered by Mopar warranty?

The CD player jammed one day and now it won't work. Should I take it to my Jeep dealer and see if they can fix it and if not does the warranty still cover that or is it long since expired? Also, would I be better off just getting a new CD player and having it installed from somewhere else?My CD player does not work in my '02 Jeep Liberty, is it still covered by Mopar warranty?
Get yourself a new one, your warranty expired long time ago, and if you go to the dealer to fix it, will cost you more than a new one, and you will still have the old one prone to go bad again, they charge $45.00 an hour labor alone, plus parts.

Besides, they don麓t have a electronic technician, Try it, you will see. They send it out to be fixed.My CD player does not work in my '02 Jeep Liberty, is it still covered by Mopar warranty?
get a new cd playerMy CD player does not work in my '02 Jeep Liberty, is it still covered by Mopar warranty?
It is covered if the CD player came installed in jeep, and no one has tampered with it. If it is a

unit someone else installed, it is not covered.
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment