Sunday, January 8, 2012

What is the best Mopar made between 1964-1972?

Just a little survey for a project, what do you think is the best Dodge, Plymouth, or Chrysler made between 1964 and 1972? Why do you think so? Most complete answer gets 10 points.|||Ohhhhhhh!





That is a tough question.





Everyone's probably going to say Charger Daytona.





I'm going to go with the Plymouth Barracuda. I'm particularly fond of the 1964-66 glassback 'cudas. The first REAL pony car. They should all be "fish" cars.





But I like all the 'Cudas





Plus the way the words "Hemi-'Cuda" just roll off. I get excited!|||Full Frame,Big Block,corronet... lighter ratio x power|||I would prefer a 1968 hemi dart. Second would be an altered wheel base aluminum front end 64 Dodge Coronet 440 with the hemi drag engine. For something you could drive and put gas in I imagine a 69 Dart Swinger 340 would get the nod.|||1970 Cuda with the Hemi..

No comments:

Post a Comment