Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where can i find a Mopar lightbar/bedrail??

i have a 2000 dodge dakota quad cab and i am trying to find a website that sells the Mopar lightbar/bedrail and i cant find one..first person to find a website with it and i find it works will get choosen for best answer...Where can i find a Mopar lightbar/bedrail??
YOu can find alot of good accesories off of ebay. I got a used/like new brushguard for my 97 dakota off of there for about half the price of a new one and that was including shipping costs! Otherwise you can always check local junkyards I just bought running boards for my 06 Ram from one. They were off a rolled truck and i only had to $150 for pretty much brand new accesories!Where can i find a Mopar lightbar/bedrail??
I couldn't find the Mopar part but Stylin Concepts has light bars and bed rails for your truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment