Thursday, January 12, 2012

What kind of cheap, light, old mopar can I convert to V8 RWD?

Ok so I've seen some crappy Chevettes with 350s in them. I want a mopar just like it. It may be a long shot.... but lead me in the right direction. Just for sh4ts and giggles.



I want a crappy looking old mopar, like a k-car or something, and stick a v8 in it. Preferably RWD already. I don't want stupid "it wont work" answers. I'm expecting to beef up the frame with 2x4 tubing etc. Any leads?What kind of cheap, light, old mopar can I convert to V8 RWD?
i always thought a rampage with a v8 would be interesting

it is fwd but being what it is it would be easier to modify the back for a diff



mopar didn,t really make any smaller vehicles rear wheel drive other than the D50 pickup which was built by mitsubishi

the smallest thing was the 80,s mirada but it already came with a smallblock v8What kind of cheap, light, old mopar can I convert to V8 RWD?
Dodge Dart or Plymouth Valiant were cars made in the 60'S and early 70's that are very small and light and usually came with 6 cylinder or small V-8 engines for economy...some guys use to plop 440's in them to race

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1968-dodge鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment