Sunday, January 8, 2012

What is it about a 1986 Trans Am that people seem to want it. I have Mopar freaks trying to get this car?

The car is a 305 TPI Trans Am, 1986. I keep having people trying to get it but won't tell me why! I have had one guy who thinks anything that does not say Mopar is not worth driving, but still drools all over my hood! WHY! And no it is not for sale.|||No reason. Other than they probably think they can get it cheap?





Not like you can't find a dozen more for sale.|||if its the T top i can understand.that engine was last manufactured in 86 and is almost a hemi.|||I think the T/As look gaudy %26amp; gross, cheap %26amp; plastic !!





Give me a Hemi or a 440 anyday !!|||You're just on an ego trip here. They're just sugar-coated Camaros and Camaros are junk. I don't know anyone who wants one, in fact I know a few folks trying to dump theirs - one of them a 3,000 mile original car. No one wants it.





However when they were new, it was the only model keeping Pontiac in business.





I see more folks collecting Yogus and Pacers than Camaro wannabees|||the rarity|||If it's BLACK, maybe they want to become "Smokey and The Bandit" types. They don't know that movie cars always run faster than stock ones.|||believe it or not I have had the same prob. with my car. and my car is a highway patrol car. I had a trooper stop by with 1100 cash and then later on stopped by with another car for trade. which of course i didnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment