Sunday, January 8, 2012

Did Mopar Mike drop the “God Bless” at the end of each message because he lost faith?

Or was it something else?|||Maybe even HE realized the depth of his hypocrisy.|||I just saw 2 posts today with God Bless so I'm sure he hasn't lost his faith. I happen to agree with his views and having faith shouldn't be laughed at. If you don't that's up to you, but to mock someone for it is truely your problem.|||I think you saw a poseur. Mopar mike is one of the Christian Identity folks that some over here to post from NSM99 and Stormfront|||As far as I know he still does it. Sometimes a troll will impersonate him. He said it today when he answered a question of mine.|||Well, hopefully it's a reminder to wake people up, that's about it.|||I don't know and don't care. What does this have to do with politics? Perhaps you should get a blog and post your random musings there...|||God bless Mopar Mike!|||I think its a poser.

No comments:

Post a Comment