Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why do MOPAR cars and trucks have more quality than Ford and GM?

Dodge, Jeeps, (MOPAR) are barely on the side of the road or in repair shops, compared to Fords and Chevys...WHY IS THIS%26gt;? MOPAR or no car? I hear this every where. People love their Dodges and Jeeps, but people with Fords and Chevys can't wait to get rid of them??





Why?|||Ok here it goes. you can take a ford, chevy, or dodge and dump a lot of money into them and get max hp ( horse power ) out of the ford and chevy , but then you can dump more money in the dodge and get more hp then you can emagine. pretty much what im sayin is that mopars you have unlimited amounts of power but with blue ovals and bowties you can max em out. plus mopars have top of the line drivetrains you just dont get better than a mopar drivetrain.





Mopar or No Car baby!!|||Cus your talking to Mopar people I hear tons of people wanting to get rid of they Mopars too. Depend on the group you talk to. I would rather push a Ford then drive a Dodge LOL. Each to he or her own|||HAHA! Both my mom and girlfriend drive dodges, well my gf does. My moms LHS spun a main bearing going down the interstate at 60k miles. Quality? I think not, I maintained that care meticulously with routine oil changes, chassis lubes, tranny services, and thats how it repays us. Before the engine trouble the electrical would flake out on us, lights would turn on and off by themselves, just weird stuff. My gf's 03 dodge neon has been giving her problems up and down as well. Like the guy above me said, to each his own. I would much rather drive a Ford or even a Chevy than a Dodge.|||If you are talking about ones from before 1977, I would agree with you.


But that was then, this is now.


When was the last time Mopar had a car rated by Consumers reports as being desirable?


Lately the only list they seem to be on is cars to avoid.|||Use to have a Dodge and a Plymouth too. I don't anymore. My Fords haven't left me on the side of the road either. The Dodge did twice.





You are entitled to your opinion, but don't run down another American car. They have enough problems and are working through them. Look at the latest JD Powers surveys and see who is doing better these days. It might open you eyes a little.|||You don't see as many broken down because they simply don't sell as many as Ford or GM. Frankly, all three brands sell very good, reliable cars these days though most suffer from boring designs and mundane styling. ALL cars break... but nothing breaks as often or as costly as European cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment