Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where can I get or have made a MoPar Tie?

Where can I get or even have custom made a MoPar tie so I can show my brand loyalty while at work.|||I own a shop, and you might go to Mopar's website, and see if they got one. I know they sell all kinds of stuff like baseball caps, shirts, and trinkets. If nothing else you may purchase a flag and have it turned into a tie.


Glad to help out, Good Luck!!!|||you could take a tie to a professional embroidery shop and have a logo stitched on it. I have a denim jacket with "Olds 442" on the front and a photo of the car embroidered on the back. I get a lot of compliments on it.|||perhaps ebay?|||I work for a Chrysler dealership. We carry all kinds of accessories and clothing. There are also apparel catalogs to look thru. Visit your local dealer. And go to a big one! One that has Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge if you can. They should have a bigger selection.|||CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL DEALERSHIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment