Sunday, January 1, 2012

Is there a difference between Carquest and genuine Mopar parts?

So, I just bought a 2003 Chrysler Sebring (2.4L I4)





I wanted to know, how much of a difference will I see if use genuine Mopar ignition wires vs the cheap *** Carquest ignition wires. Same thing with spark plugs, how much of a difference between NGK and Mopar?





Thanks.|||There is a difference with the wires. The Mopar wires are a higher quality and they are sometimes less expensive than the aftermarket wires. The wires are also specifically made and designed for your vehicle. I always use the OEM wires on my vehicles.





The spark plugs are basically the same and you can use either. The aftermarket are usually less expensive.|||nothing other than name. Plugs what ever your car call for only use that brand of plug. As it was designed to run with that brand. Seen more car running like spit with some wiz bang plug. put oem and it solves 99% of the time the miss problem.|||just price and brand. i like the ngk parts

No comments:

Post a Comment