Sunday, January 1, 2012

How do I install a Mopar keyless entry system on a 2003 Dodge Intrepid ES?

Okay, so back in 2003 I bought a NEW Dodge Intrepid ES "POS" that has served me VERY well. It had no extras - just the basics including power doorlocks and windows, etc. This week I finally decided to get a keyless entry system, so I purchased the Mopar kit for this specific model vehicle. Now how on earth do I install it? I understand I might need a dealership to program the system. Why? How much should I expect to pay? I'm clueless.|||please take my advice


GO TO http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums


use the search feature and if you cant find what you are looking for then ask the question


more than likely one of the 2nd gen trep guys can help you out


im part of that forum


you should join and become a part of our special group that love our cars.|||it should have came with a paper telling which wires to jump it on,all of them was supposed to come with instructions and wiring diagram ,if not you can go to Chrysler's web-site for more info on it,good luck with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment